€ 169 / night
- room with balcony on 1st floor (no lift) | 40 m2
- double bed Auping (180x200) with bed linen, wardrobe, desk, 2 armchairs, built-in cupboard with coffee, tea and water
- bathroom (shower and toilet) with towels, hairdryer, free toiletries and toilet paper
- wifi available, no TV
€ 159 / night
- room on 1st floor (no lift) | 30 m2
- double bed Auping (180x200) with bed linen, built-in wardrobe, desk, 2 armchairs, built-in cupboard with coffee, tea and water
- bathroom (shower and toilet) with towels, hair dryer, free toiletries and toilet paper
- wifi available, no tv
Accommodation in Huis Billiet
Common areas for guests
What you need to know
- lounge and breakfast room
- with fully automatic coffee machine and private mini-fridge
- can be ordered at time of booking (or up to 17h the day before) (not included)
- €10 per person per breakfast
- presented on table and in cupboard/own mini fridge
bread rolls | cheese and ham | jam, chocolate, sprinkles | humus | yoghurt | granola | fruit | fruit juice | (chocolate) milk
(coffee, tea and water always available)
- Stay minimum 2 nights
- Arrival on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday (deviations possible during school holidays) between 17-22h
- departure every day (Wednesday on request)at the latest by 12 noon
- You can cancel up to 2 weeks before the start of your stay.
What you need to know
- Do not smoke in the house
- Do not bring pets
- Do not hold parties in Huis Billiet
- Respect the heritage elements
Plan your trip
park in the street (free, maximum 4 hours with blue card) or across the water (free, unlimited time) | electric charging station 350 metres away
- train: in Bruges station: choose exit 'centrum'
walk to Huis Billiet - 24 minutes | take a bus from the station to Huis Billiet - every 15 minutes + 3 or 7 minutes walk, depending on the stop | take one of the waiting taxis at the station or reserve a taxi
- plane: from airport to Bruges railway station
book a taxi from any airport | public transport from Ostend (50 minutes by tram+train), Zaventem (90 minutes by train or bus), Charleroi (135 minutes by bus).
- within walking distance to the city centre: 15 minutes to 't Zand/shopping streets | 18 minutes to Market Square/belfry
- what to do?
Anything else you want to know? Get in touch.